Substance Use in the Workplace
Help recognize behaviours related to addiction or substance use in the workplace by providing education and training on how to identify the signs, and promote awareness for a safe, supportive workplace.
Sorry, Workshop(s) Coming Soon
We are currently working on programs to address these particular issues occurring in the workplace. Please reach out using the following form or call us for a complementary consultation 604.465.0094.Connect with Us
Work Life Balance: learn how to work smarter to avoid burnout.
These virtual sessions are designed to provide current, evidence-based inf...
- Building Resilience in Times of Stress - Wellness Wheel
- Building Resilience in Times of Stress - Social Support
- Every Mind Matters at Work!
- You Matter – Build your Covid-19 Resiliency Plan
- How to Communicate Effectively to Improve Mental Health
- Managing the Stress of COVID-19
- How to be Happy at Work
When Mental Health leads to work absence for employees, special skills and...
Self care is about taking care of your mind and body, so you feel less str...
Being aware of signs and symptoms and taking pro-active steps for preventi...