Being aware of signs and symptoms and taking pro-active steps for prevention can help to avoid or reduce the impact of burnout. Help protect your employees with our easy to use tools.
Sorry, Workshop(s) Coming Soon
We are currently working on programs to address these particular issues occurring in the workplace. Please reach out using the following form or call us for a complementary consultation 604.465.0094.Connect with Us
Improve Your Work-life Balance, Avoid Burnout, and Thrive In Today’s Work ...
These virtual sessions are designed to provide current, evidence-based inf...
- Building Resilience in Times of Stress - Wellness Wheel
- Building Resilience in Times of Stress - Social Support
- Every Mind Matters at Work!
- You Matter – Build your Covid-19 Resiliency Plan
- How to Communicate Effectively to Improve Mental Health
- Managing the Stress of COVID-19
- How to be Happy at Work
When Mental Health leads to work absence for employees, special skills and...
Self care is about taking care of your mind and body, so you feel less str...
Help recognize behaviours related to addiction or substance use in the wor...
These shorter workshops fit into your schedule.