Worklife Balance Blend or Blur: Using Brain Science to Work Smarter and Thrive
Improve Your Work-life Balance, Avoid Burnout, and Thrive In Today’s Work ContextWork Life Balance: learn how to work smarter to avoid burnout.
Work Life Balance: learn how to work smarter to avoid burnout.
Prior to the pandemic, the World Health Organization identified work related burnout to be an international problem. Between 2019 and 2021, there has been unprecedented change to how we work including a dramatic increase in video conferencing and the blurring of work/non work lives. This interactive presentation explores how our brains and bodies respond to these changes. Participants will apply the findings of three key research projects and learn to use brain science to work smarter. This workshop can be delivered to large or small audiences and is designed to engage participants through active learning
What will you Learn?
- Why work-life balance may not be possible
- Explore technology’s impact on your work-life balance
- Apply the neuro-science of stress to your situation through self-assessment of your current strategies
- How your communication platform and work-day structure impacts your brain health
- Learn more than 10 actions you can take to improve your work-life balance, avoid burnout, and thrive in today’s work context
Interested in booking 'Work Life Balance: learn how to work smarter to avoid burnout.'?
Contact us today for more detailsConnect With Us
These virtual sessions are designed to provide current, evidence-based inf...
- Building Resilience in Times of Stress - Wellness Wheel
- Building Resilience in Times of Stress - Social Support
- Every Mind Matters at Work!
- You Matter – Build your Covid-19 Resiliency Plan
- How to Communicate Effectively to Improve Mental Health
- Managing the Stress of COVID-19
- How to be Happy at Work
When Mental Health leads to work absence for employees, special skills and...
Self care is about taking care of your mind and body, so you feel less str...
Help recognize behaviours related to addiction or substance use in the wor...
These shorter workshops fit into your schedule.
Being aware of signs and symptoms and taking pro-active steps for preventi...